Unwanted Orders/Customer Returns
Any items purchased may be returned to us for a full refund within 28 days of the original purchase. Items returned to us must be safely packed and sent in the original packaging, undamaged, unused and fit for resale. Refunds will only be made when the items have been safely received back and have been inspected. If these conditions are not met, your purchase will not be refunded.
To return any items to us please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and once we have authorised your request. We ask that you please download this returns form and send it back with your unwanted goods. Please note that we will not process unauthorised returns
The costs of returning unwanted purchases will be borne by the purchaser and we ask that you provide a tracking number after it has been dispatched.
Global Knives will not be held responsible for any losses incurred by the customer or recipients in non-recoverable carriage. For this reason we strongly recommend sending returns by recorded delivery.
Defective Products and Replacements under the Global guarantee
If your knife is damaged and is under 2 years of age, please return the knife to the retailer from which it was purchased from.
If your knife is over 2 years old and you believe it to be defective then please click here to fill out our damaged returns form. You may be able to purchase an extended warranty cover, which subject to our checking for misuse, would entitle you to a new replacement knife.
Exemption from Guarantee
- Damage caused from misuse, improper use or accident:
- Misuse cutting hard substances such as frozen foods, bones, hard nuts, hard cheese etc.
- Improper use using item as a screwdriver, can or bottle opener, etc.
- Accident dropping knife on the floor or hitting against other hard surfaces.
- Rust and discoloration stemming from inadequate after care.
Damaged/Defective returns process
1. First Email Review 2-5 working days.
2. Then you receive a response with either an approval or disapproval.
3. If returns request is approved, we will ask that you post the knife back to us at our warehouse address. The cost of postage is borne by the consumer.
4. Second review 3-7 working days (After receipt of knife).
5 You will receive a response with either an approval or disapproval for replacement.
6. If approved we will ask you to purchase an extended warranty for £15.00.
7. Then we will confirm your purchase and ensure you passed the age verification (which is done via electrol roll using your billing address) 1-2 working days.
8. Your brand-new knife is then dispatched to the delivery address provided when purchasing the extended warranty.