We appreciate any feedback you can give us about our website or service as we are always looking for ways to improve.
We are very sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with one of our products. If your knife is damaged and is under 2 years of age, please return the knife to the retailer from which it was purchased from.
If you purchased the knife directly from our website then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your knife is over 2 years old and you believe it to be defective then please submit your details below. You may be able to purchase an extended warranty cover, which subject to our checking for misuse, would entitle you to a new replacement knife.
EXEMPTION FROM GUARANTEE
- Damage caused from misuse, improper use or accident:
- Misuse cutting hard substances such as frozen foods, bones, hard nuts, hard cheese etc.
- Improper use using item as a screwdriver, can or bottle opener, etc.
- Accident dropping knife on the floor or hitting against other hard surfaces.
- Rust and discoloration stemming from inadequate after care.
Please submit one request per product.
Understand how our return process works
1. First Email Review 2-5 working days.
2. Then you receive a response with either an approval or disapproval.
3. If returns request is approved, we will ask that you post the knife back to us at our warehouse address. The cost of postage is borne by the consumer.
4. Second review 3-7 working days (After receipt of knife).
5 You will receive a response with either an approval or disapproval for replacement.
6. If approved we will ask you to purchase an extended warranty for £15.00.
7. Then we will confirm your purchase and ensure you passed the age verification (which is done via electrol roll using your billing address) 1-2 working days.
8. Your brand-new knife is then dispatched to the delivery address provided when purchasing the extended warranty.