We are very sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with one of our products. If your knife is damaged and is under 2 years of age, please return the knife to the retailer from which it was purchased from.
If you purchased the knife directly from our website then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your knife is over 2 years old and you believe it to be defective then please submit your details below.
You may be able to purchase an extended warranty cover, which subject to our checking for misuse, would entitle you to a new replacement knife.
EXEMPTION FROM GUARANTEE
- Damage caused from misuse, improper use or accident:
- Misuse cutting hard substances such as frozen foods, bones, hard nuts, hard cheese etc.
- Improper use using item as a screwdriver, can or bottle opener, etc.
- Accident dropping knife on the floor or hitting against other hard surfaces.
- Washing the knife in the dishwasher
- Rust and discoloration stemming from inadequate after care.
Please submit one request per product.
Understand how our return process works:
1. Your information will be assessed by our team which can take 7-10 working days
2. Then you receive a response with either an approval or disapproval.
3. If you have been approved then you will be asked to return the knife, all details will be provided. Please note the cost of postage is borne by the consumer.
4. Your knife will then be inspected by our quality controls department which can take 9-12 working days.
5. You will then receive a response with either an approval or disapproval for the replacement.
6. If approved we will ask you pay £18.00 + VAT for the replacement of the knife via bank transfer, all details will be provided.
7. Once the payment has cleared, your brand-new knife is dispatched to the address you provided.
If you purchased a product directly from our website then please use the form below to get in touch with us.
If you are a blogger, social media influencer or have any other marketing related questions then please fill out the form below to get in touch with the marketing team.